Powercab 212 Plus Active Stereo Guitar Speaker System
The Powercab® 212 Plus active stereo guitar speaker system was specifically designed for use with professional modelers. If you are happy with your modeler’s onboard cabinet models and just want to hear the sound of your presets amplified, simply connect your modeler to Powercab 212 Plus, select Flat (FRFR) mode, and play.
Switching to Speaker Modeling mode on the Powercab 212 Plus enables you to take advantage of 12 proprietary onboard speaker models—which are not the same as either cabinet models or impulse responses—for a more organic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience. Modeled speakers range from classics such as “Greenback” and “Blue Bell” to modern designs, and may be mixed or matched. Also, because Powercab 212 Plus is a stereo amp, ping-pong delays, expansive reverbs, spacious modulation effects, and even dual-amp setups will sound the way you intend them to be heard.
Additional features include a rugged-yet-lightweight plywood cabinet with flip-out kickstands, a 2-inch LCD, 128 user preset locations, XLR direct outputs, MIDI In/Out, AES/EBU and L6 LINK™ I/O, a multipurpose second input, and a USB audio interface. Third-party IRs may also be loaded and saved within presets.
- Configuration:2 x 12″
- Speakers:12″ Eminence Coaxial Neodymium Speaker, 1″ Celestion CDX Compression Driver
- Total Power:500W
- Mono/Stereo:Stereo, Dual Mono
- Cabinet Type:Straight, Tilt back
- Open/Closed Back:Closed
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x XLR (AES in/L6 link)
- Outputs:2 x XLR, 1 x XLR (AES out/L6 link)
- Other I/O:MIDI In, Out/Thru, 1 x USB Type B
- Maximum Peak SPL:131dB SPL
- Frequency Range:70Hz-20kHz
- Construction Material:Poplar Enclosure
- Weight:47.6 lbs